Grab the chance to experience the magic of Leonardo’s vineyard firsthand! Go through the two courtyards, the House of Atellani, the garden and discover the Vineyard, enclosed inside. You'll learn all about its fascinating Renaissance heritage and the forgotten story tying Leonardo da Vinci to the city of Milan.
It is possible to see the House of Atellani and the Leonardo's Vineyard through visits which last 40 minutes. Each entrance has a 9 stage itinerary. Every guest is welcomed by the museum staff and provided with a digital audioguide, available in 5 languages (Italian, English, German, French, Spanish).
• Entry to Atellani's House and Leonardo's Vineyard
• Multilingual audioguide (to download on your phone); it is recommended to use your own earphones
• Services & Assistance point with free wifi at Leonardo's Vineyard museum
📍Corso magenta 65 - 20123 Milan
• House-Museum Atellani and Leonardo's Vineyard are glad to welcome disabled visitors and their helper offering them a free entrance. We must point out that Atellani' House is a renaissance building and has some architectural barriers that make wheelchair difficult.
• Free admission for:
- Children up to 5 years
- Holders of the Milan Lombardy Museum Subscription card, RESERVATION REQUEST via email: [email protected]
- Visitors with disability with a companion, RESERVATION REQUEST via email: [email protected]
• Reduced entrance for:
- Groups/Schools: €8,00 for groups of 20 visitors or more with mandatory microphone system (it can be rented on site at a cost of €1,50 per person, starting from 5 people); RESERVATION is REQUIRED by email: [email protected]
- Reduced: €7,00 for Trenord subscribers in possession of the IO VIAGGIO card, up to 2 entrances (subscriber and companion) + €2,00 presale for online purchase