The guided tour of Leonardo's Vineyard includes the House of Atellani, the last house standing from 1490 of a hamlet created by the Duke of Milan, Ludovico Maria Sforza, for his courtiers. Today you visit the result of the precious recovery work of the Milanese architect Piero Portaluppi, built in 1920.
English guided tour which lasts 50 minutes. During the visit the guide follows the visitors and tells the story of the Museum and its precious Wine.
The guided tour is available on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
• Entry to Atellani's House and Leonardo's Vineyard with reservation;
• Guided tour led by a qualified guide of the Museum
• Tour guide system (Radioguides)
📍Corso Magenta 65 - 20123, Milan
• Atellani's House and Leonardo's Vineyard are glad to welcome disabled visitors and their helper offering them a free entrance. We must point out that Atellani's House is a renaissance building and has some architectural barriers that make wheelchair difficult
• No pets allowed
• Free admission for:
- Children up to 5 years
• Reduced entrance for:
- Holders of the Milan Lombardy Museum Subscription card by writing to: [email protected]
- Holders of Milan Pass voucher by writing to: [email protected]
- Visitors with disability with a companion by writing to: [email protected]
- Groups/Schools by writing to: [email protected]