Santa Maria delle Grazie is one of the greatest testimonies of Milanese Renaissance and the second Italian site to be classified as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1980. The Basilica boasts a significant history that is undoubtedly worth discovering. Ludovico il Moro, duke of the city and son of the first Sforza, dreams of making Santa Maria delle Grazie the mausoleum of his family. At his side, the greatest of the architects: Donato Bramante, who here signs himself and leaves traces of his work.
Discover the Basilica of Santa Maria delle Grazie. Relive the history of the Milanese Renaissance with the help of a digital audio guide, available in 5 languages. A journey of 13 stages will accompany you to discover the frescoed chapels that live the two aisles, the architecture of the apse and choir, the construction of the imposing Bramante's Tribune.
cin the itinerary.
The itinerary of Santa Maria delle Grazie - Digital Audioguide is available from Tuesday to Saturday. Opening hours: 9-12 AM; 15.30-17.30 PM.
• Independent entrance to the Basilica of Santa Maria delle Grazie with a multilingual digital audioguide, available in 5 languages (Italian, English, Spanish, German, French) and downloadable on your phone; the use of earphones is recommended
• Free Wi-Fi service at Leonardo's Vineyard Museum to download the audio guide
• Services & Assistance point at Leonardo's Vineyard Museum
• The Last Supper Museum is NOT included
📍 La Vigna di Leonardo, Corso Magenta 65, 20123 Milano MI
• Info and support at Leonardo's Vineyard museum where our staff will be happy to help you
• No pets allowed
• To organize guided tours send an email at [email protected]